Sunday, September 26, 2004

Now that was one excellent evenin'

Alright, and now for the story about the best night out I had. Everything just fell into place for this night to be excellent. I mean it started off pretty rough because I had to work, and they were working me longer then I had anticipated or wanted so I was extremely cranky. So when I got off I went home and got dressed and ready to go out. I called a few people to see what they were up to and a few were at Tequila, and some other places I had been to before. I was supposed to call Cameron cuz he had invited me out to the Roadhouse, so I did, and sure enough he was down there and so I decided to go to the Roadhouse. Drove down, parked my car and then went and waited in line. Was interesting cuz I wasn’t allowed in as I was 18 and the Roadhouse is usually 21 and over. So I wasn’t allowed in, and I was supposed to call Cameron if I didn’t get in. So called him, and he told me to give him five minutes. So I went off and waited by the side of the place, and then I got the call to go out front. So went back out front, and just as I did one of the door guys came out and was looking for me. So Cameron had talked to the guy, and since Cameron was there for a b-day party, I was with him. So yeah, paid my cover charge and went inside. So yeah, Cameron was just inside the doors, so once I got in he pulled out a five note, and asked me for a five note as well, so I got it out, he grabbed mine and gave it to the door guy. Haha, so yeah I had to pay my way in. Excellent. But I was really surprised that Cameron covered part of that ‘tip’ so I thanked him profusely. So talked for a bit and decided what I wanted to do for the evening whether I was going to drink or go home. I told him I was there to get shyte-faced and he offered me a ride back downtown in the morning to pick up my car. So with that i went and bought some beers at the bar for Cameron and myself. So once we got our drinks, Cameron had to find a bank machine and asked me to go with him. So I did, I got a really good tour of the place through that and it seems to be really nice place and I can see myself coming back again. So as we walked we just kinda chatted, and then he found his atm and got his money. From there we went and sat down at the table that had been reserved for this birthday girl. Got introduced to them and they seem to all be pretty nice. After that Cameron and I went off to the bar and did shots of Tequila…ughhhhhhh. Thank god for chasers. Got another beer and went and sat down again. Cameron went off to the washroom, and while he was gone I pulled out my pack of cigs and was lighting one when this really, really hot girl came up and asked for one. I played hard to get with them but I mean of course I was gonna give her some. So in the end I gave her two, and just as she was hugging me Cameron came. So she went on her way and he just kinda looked at me and then looked at her walking away. The look he gave me was fantastic, it was one of “What the Hell did I just miss.” Haha, twas great. So after that we got talking, and it was just random stuff. Mostly about friends, music, life in general, and changes. And then after a bit, all the people came back and sat with us. I was talking to one of them, she seemed to be pretty nice. Anyways after a bit I just sat back and was enjoying my beer. It was then that Cameron grabbed my chin, turned my face to his and then kissed me. I mean it was a full on kiss, there was no tongue but I mean, it caught me off guard. So yeah, turns out the b-day girl gave him ten bucks for that, so Cameron went and bought me a beer. Hmph I say. But I do have to admit it was a pretty good kiss as odd as that may sound. And I know I am gonna get kicked by some people for saying that too! :-S Anyways. After he came back with the beer we sat and talked some more. Now that was a good conversation. Definetly was a Heart-To-Heart. Learned a bit more about the mystery that is Cameron. Ah well. Got invited out to Montreal for New Years though, so that is kinda cool. I just might take him up on his offer about that. And yeah, afterwards we got up and went to the bar. Did shots of Tequila and of Jager. Oh my god, so much alcohol, and also got more beer. So I had to go to the washroom after that, as did Cameron so went downstairs and just talked some more. So while we were both washing our hands and just talking, I brought up the subject of the coat that he wanted to sell. And asked what he wanted for it. So we chatted about that for a while, and the guy who was handing out the paper towels was obviously listening cuz he wanted to know what exactly we were talking about. Haha, it must have sounded so dirty, two guys talking about paying eachother and when. I can only imagine what was going through his head. But anyways when he asked us what we were talking about both Cameron and I turned to him and answered “A Coat!” and then went back to working out the details. The towel guy just left us alone after that. So went back upstairs and went out to the dance floor. I just danced with a few people for a while and then was grabbed off the dance floor again by Cameron for more drinks. Haha, we both spent sooooo much money that night. Finished the drinks and went back to the dance floor again. Danced for a while and then Melissa showed up! I was glad to see her, she is always so much fun. So danced some more and then Melissa, Cameron and I went and sat down for a while. Went to a quiet place near the back of the bar and just sat and talked for a while. Mostly it was about his leaving for Montreal and making plans to come out to Calgary, or to go to Montreal. He then extended the invitation for New Years again, and it looks like Melissa will definitely be going. I will have to think about it, it would be nice, but still. It’s not like I’ve known him for years or anything so I mean he honestly isn’t one of my best friends, a good friend yes, but not best. Despite the fact that he says that I am one of his best friends a trip out to Montreal just to see him just doesn’t make sense. But I mean there are reasons for me to go. I have family out there, I am planning on going to University there in a few years, and I have other friends in Montreal as well. So I mean going to Montreal would be fun for New Years, and I seriously do see myself going. But I will have to wait and see. Anyways, so we talked for quite a while and after a bit I got somewhat bored so I went off and wandered around the place for a bit. Went out to the dance floor and danced for a bit, and then I got a call from Cameron asking me to come back to Melissa and him. So after the song was finished I headed back over to the table and we all chatted some more, and then decided it was time to leave. So we got our stuff together and grabbed a cab back to his place. So this time I got upgraded to a bed instead of a Futon so that was kinda interesting I guess. Meh, I just wanted to sleep, but yeah cab home was uneventful. Got in and I went straight to bed. The only thing was, that my car was still downtown except Cameron had offered me a ride downtown to get my car. I had accepted his offer and went to sleep. So waking up the next morning was just fine. I woke up literally 11:10 am sharp cuz when I looked at the clock it changed just as I glanced at it. Anyways, went downstairs, Cameron’s dad was awake, he asked me how I was feeling and all, I answered him back, but I just sat myself down in front of the tv and blankly stared at it. After a while Cameron woke up and after he got ready we were off to find my car. The ride to downtown was uneventful, mostly talked about music, and about Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. So yeah, found my car, thanked him for the ride, and I was off to go home. And that is my story about the Roadhouse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

='Brand New News Fr0m The Timber Industry!!'=

========Latest Profile==========
Energy & Asset Technology, Inc. (EGTY)
Current Price $0.15
================================

Recognize this undiscovered gem which is poised to jump!!

Please read the following Announcement in its Entierty and
Consider the Possibilities�
Watch this One to Trad,e!

Because, EGTY has secured the global rights to market
genetically enhanced fast growing, hard-wood trees!

EGTY trading volume is beginning to surge with landslide Announcement.
The value of this Stoc,k appears poised for growth! This one will not
remain on the ground floor for long.

KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===============
"BREAKING NEWS"
===============

-Energy and Asset Technology, Inc. (EGTY) owns a global license to market
the genetically enhanced Global Cedar growth trees, with plans to
REVOLUTIONIZE the forest-timber industry.

These newly enhanced Globa| Cedar trees require only 9-12 years of growth before they can
be harvested for lumber, whereas worldwide growth time for lumber is 30-50 years.

Other than growing at an astonishing rate, the Global Cedar has a number of other benefits.
Its natural elements make it resistant to termites, and the lack of oils and sap found in the wood
make it resistant to forest fire, ensuring higher returns on investments.
T
he wood is very lightweight and strong, lighter than Poplar and over twice
as strong as Balsa, which makes it great for construction. It also has
the unique ability to regrow itself from the stump, minimizing the land and
time to replant and develop new root systems.

Based on current resources and agreements, EGTY projects revenues of $140 Million
with an approximate profit margin of 40% for each 9-year cycle. With anticipated
growth, EGTY is expected to challenge Deltic Timber Corp. during its initial 9-year cycle.

Deltic Timber Corp. currently trades at over $38.00 a share with about $153 Million in revenues.
As the reputation and demand for the Global Cedar tree continues to grow around the world
EGTY believes additional multi-million dollar agreements will be forthcoming. The Global Cedar nursery has produced
about 100,000 infant plants and is developing a production growth target of 250,000 infant plants per month.

Energy and Asset Technology is currently in negotiations with land and business owners in New Zealand,
Greece and Malaysia regarding the purchase of their popular and profitable fast growing infant tree plants.
Inquiries from the governments of Brazil and Ecuador are also being evaluated.

Conclusion:

The examples above show the Awesome, Earning Potential of little
known Companies That Explode onto Investor�s Radar Screens.
This s-t0ck will not be a Secret for long. Then You May Feel the Desire to Act Right
Now! And Please Watch This One Trade!!


GO EGTY!


All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such.
We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, object'ives, assumptions or future events or perfo'rmance are
not
statements of historical fact and may be "forward,|ooking
statements." forward,|ooking statements are based on expectations, estimates
and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results
or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. This newsletter was paid $3,000 from third party (IR Marketing).
Forward,|ooking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "pr0jects", "f0resee", "expects". in compliance with Se'ction 17. {b), we disclose the holding of EGTY shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shar,es may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not
to place undue reliance on forward,|ooking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties that could cause results to
differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. This is not solicitation to buy or sell st-0cks, this text is
or informational purpose only and you should seek professional advice from registered financial advisor before you do anything related
with buying or selling st0ck-s, penny st'0cks are very high risk and you can lose your entire inves,tment.

August 11, 2005 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home