Friday, September 10, 2004

Yeah...right

So after Cameron’s party I took it easy for a few days, and I really needed those days to recover. Way too much alcohol. Bye Bye liver! Heheheheeeeee, but I am not complaining at all, the times have been great thus far. So today is the story about going to Outlaws. So I called up one of my buddies, Luke, and invited him to come to Outlaws with Dianna, Cameron and I. At the last possible moment he decided to go, and so I swung by his place and waited for him. He managed to spend fifteen minutes deciding which t-shirt he wanted to wear. I was not too impressed with him, and neither was his mother…heheheeee, she is so much fun. In bed. Oops, did I just say that? *Evil Grin* Hey Luke, I’m gonna fuck your Mom…ah, wtf. Wow I am in such a prickish mood, excellent. Anyways after that I gunned it off for the city, and fuckface with me decided to bring his baggy of weed. Yeah, you’re gonna get into the club smelling like weed. Riiiiiight. So we managed to get to the train station, and somehow managed to miss two trains. I was busy convincing him not to bring his baggy with him, and in the end I won. As per usual (Despite whatever else you hear!) Anyways, Cameron was continuously messaging me wondering where I was and when I was gonna show up. Dianna did the same thing, except she summed it up in one message, not four. But whatever. Anyways got down to the club and went in. Walked around looking for everyone, and eventually found them sitting at a booth. So Dianna was the first one to arrive, and she had met some girl named Angela who worked for CJAY 92, the local rock station, and the number one rock station in Canada (It was voted as number one) anyways, Cameron was there as well, and he already had a round of draft. So as soon as I sat down he gave me one, and then as Luke went to sit down, Cameron knocked the table and ended up spilling a beer all over himself and the table. That was fantastic. So we sat around for a while, Luke was talking with Cameron, and I was talking with Dianna and Angela, was alright I guess. Oh and then Theo Fleury came by and was at the bar. At that same time Cameron got up and walked over to the bar, we all thought he was gonna talk to Fleury, but in the end all he did was just order some more draft. After that Cameron and Luke went off and played some pool, I was with Dianna and so we just stayed by the bar. I then bought all the guys a shot of Jager, so that was fun, Dianna was driving so I didn’t get her one. After that Dianna and I went off and danced for a bit on the floor, Cameron was with us, and I had no clue where Luke went off too. After a while Cameron also left, so it was just Dianna and I dancing which was alright. So yeah the night was nothing all that special. Just lots of beer and dancing. Oh and then after dancing for a while, Dianna and I went off and found Cameron and Luke at the back bar. And then a few seconds after we arrived Luke, Cameron, Dianna, the bartender girl and some other girls and I were all dancing on the bar. It was great fun to say the least, the expressions on some of the other peoples faces was priceless. So yeah, I was slightly askewed off to the side to say the least, and then the bar started to close so we all left. We all piled into Dianna’s car and went off to Denny’s. Cameron stole Dianna’s dice and was wearing them around his neck. He went into Denny’s like this as well. So we al ordered some food and then just chowed down. After that Cameron grabbed a cab home, my mother came to pick up Luke and I, and Dianna drove herself home. Overall it was an alright night, I don’t think it could have been any better as I wasn’t in the best mood for most of the night. And damn the sober girls who don’t let their friends dance with any guys. Damn them to hell…she wanted to dance with me, yet you stopped her. You BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home