Saturday, August 28, 2004

Ooooh...Kinky...(!)

Wow...first off sorry about the delay...lots of stuff being done over here.

Ok...so to begin...Went shopping with Dianna earlier in the day looking for a pair of kinky cuffs. Found them after some searching and they definetly did the trick to say the least. They were for a party that a bunch of us were going to attend at Detours Nightclub, this party is held on the last friday of every month and it is called Kink Nite. And it is pretty much self explanatory as the name says. So at around 9:15 I showed up at Cam's place for the predrink. So Karja and Ally were already there, I had no idea who else supposed to show up, Dianna wasn't there yet either. So Ally was busy electrical tapeing here bra so that it wouldn't glow in the dark at the club and Kara was deciding what kinda of a shirt she was ging to wear. I showed up in a pair of black jeans and a skin-tight black shirt. I also had a mesh shirt in my trunk but i really didn't feel like wearing it. So I had my 'special' water with me and was taking sips of that. Cam and I did a shot of Jager as well and I also had two Smirnoff coolers so I was quite happy. We basically sat around Cam's table for 45 minutes and just talked. They were trying to figure out how much I liked Dianna, but see I wouldn't really let them on or know so meh. And then Cam and Karja again explained the donkey thing again and practically gave me a list of them but whatev. Then Karja, Ally and I were herded downstairs by Cameron for a 'Pow-wow' now that was interesting. From what I can recall it was about what was going to happen that night. So after we went back upstairs. Dianna was sitting on the front steps with Dena, I went out to my car to get my mesh shirt, Karja wanted to see what it was gonna look like on her. Brought it back in, she tried it on and decided it didn't look good on her so I dropped it back off in my car. After that Cam, Ally, and I piled into Karja's car nd off we were for Detours and whatever else the night was going to have in store for us. So going down Macleoud Trail Cam was continuously playing with Karja's radio and finally settled on Cjay 92. So coming up to stop lightsCam would wave and yell at the other cars. Then Living on a prayer by Bon Jovi came on the radio and so we all began to sing along with it. Wow, that was most fun. So we pulled into Detours and went in. Holy Crap. It was like what it said. It definetly was a fetish night. So went in, and the group headed to their usual booth, so we all sat around. Throughout the whole thing people were constanty coming and going. At one point one guy came around handing out Condoms and lube, I thought that was rather entertaining. And then one of the guys in the booth across fromo us put a condom over his head and startd blowing, Oh my god that was one of the most hilarious things that I had ever seen. This condom just kept getting bigger and bigger, and then fact that it could fit over this guys head was funny enough. So after a while of blowing it finally blew up, but holy crap they can fit a lot in them. So after that I headed up to the dance floor. I had my cuffs on so that wasa kinda fun. But meh, I still felt really out of place there cuz i mean people were whipping eachother and there were drag queens so it was like, whoa! So at around midnight I got grabbed by Cam and was shoed out the door. Karja and Ally were right behind him, and so we once again piled into Karja's car and we were off to some house party. So Karja parked in some random lot and then Cam and I grabbed the cooler out of the back he carried one side and I the other. But before we started walking, Cam grbbed two bottles of beer out and cracked them both open. He gave one to me, and he started drinking the other. So we made our way to this house party and found the proper apartment block, but we didn't know which one it was at so we sat outside and drank. A police officer came around the corner and began asking us questions. Like where we ere going and all that, so we answered them all and then we began talking to him and asking him questions and all. All this went on despite the fact that Cam and I both had open beer in our hands, I'm pretty sure that the officer knew we had them but just didn't care. After he left the people finally came dwn and so we went up to their apartment. Cam gave me a swig of Jager and then i was totally done for the night. I just sat in a chair and listened to people complain about working at the Superstore. Yes it was a rather boring evening. It eventually kinda picked up. There was a room called the make-out room and i still don't really have an idea who was in there. After a while I know a whole bunch of people went into it, so I decided it was a good time to get up. Went in and there were all these people lying on a bed there. I know I saw two girls kissing, and then Cam asked if i wanted to put on a show with him, yeah that didn't happen. And then after that I really don't have an idea of what happened but I do remember when Cam, Ally and I left. Oh yeah I also smoked quite a bit that night, i tell ya cigarettes are a good chaser. I slept most of the way back to Cam's except when we had to pull over cuz i was gonna puke. Ughhh...how embarrasing. But meh. So once back at Cam's, he set up the futon for me and I crashed into the heavenly world of sleep. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home