Saturday, August 21, 2004

Day two of utter drunkeness

Day two...mmmhmmm. K, so after stumbling home, i went to bed and slept for a bit. Then i woke up at around 6 that night and got ready to go out. Took the c-train down to Bonaventure where DIanna met me at the station. Cam had invited me to go to his house party that night, but i wasn't sure if i really wanted to go or not. By the way, I forgot to mention the part last night where Cam tried to kiss me. Ok, got that out of the way. So Dianna and I drove past his place and then we decided that it would be good to go to Tequila. Got there, exceot the place was pretty dead for a Friday Night, but oh well. Ran into some of Dianna's friends there so we kinda hung out and danced together. I didn't really have much to drink at all so meh. We waited until midnight before we left. I wanted to be there for Tequila at Midnight. So what happens is that The DJ will play the Tequila song and off the stage there will be free shots of Tequila. It is actually really entertaining to watch. I got lots of complements to that night, which was really cool. Like Dianna was telling me how she was down in the washroom and this girl approached her and was like "You have a really good looking boyfriend" and apparently she was referring to me, but Dianna told her that we were just co-workers and the girl apparently smiled at that. Keraziness. So just as we were about to leave, i don't know if it was the same girl or not, but a very, VERY good looking girl tapped me on the shoulder and wanted to go dance with me. Felt bad turning her down, but oh well. From Tequila Dianna and I went to Cam's place. It wasn't that big of a house party, so we ran into Cam right away. He grabbed me and Dianna and brought us into the basement. And then he told us the story about how he had been arrested earlier that night. Like handcuffs and all. So this is how it went. At around 10:40 the police showed up becuase of a noise complaint, and so they wanted to check the hosts id, one of the hosts being Cam cuz it was his house. They plugged the information into the computer and it turns out that there was a warrant apparently out for his arrest. So he got his shoes on and then he was taken into the back of the cruiser and was off for the station down town. But part way there, some gaps began to appear like the guy they were looking for was 23, but Cam was only 18. So as soon as that came out the police immediately turned around and brought him back to his place. There were a lot of other details but I won't really get into those. So as Cam is telling this to DIanna and I we were both like...Whoa! So i guess it was a good thing that we went to Tequila, otherwise we would have seen Cam being arrested which would not have been cool. So we stayed for about ann hour at the party before Dianna and I left for her place. I ended up crashing there and once again the next morning i hopped a c-train for home. Anyways, Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home