Friday, August 20, 2004

Three straight days of utter drunkeness. Lets start at sundown Thursday

So...today was the first day of my crazy-ass weekend. This is an uncensored version of everything, so do be prepared...
Went down to Outlaws for 25 cent draft. It was quite entertaining. Met Dianna at the front door. Cam and Karja were already inside. So once inside we just kept buying and drinking the heroine beer. I also bought two shots of vodka to go with the beer as well. Yum Yum. Didn't take very long before i was absolutely trashed. So while we were still al drinking around the table, Karja was telling me not to say
"Bite Me" around Cam, except she did say it and Cam, tried to grab her arm to bite her. Yeah, Cam spilled a glass of beer all over himself so that was entertaining. After that Cm grabbed me and we went up to the bar and bought more draft and then went and drank it by the pool tables at Outlaws. Then Karja and I sat on the cow couch for a few moments before we got up to go dance. Karja left fairly early, I think by midnight, so it was just Dianna, Cam and myself at Outlaws. I was then bought a shot of Jager by (Surprise Surprise) Cam and then I went back out on the dance floor. I then got tired and sat on a stool for a while. Dianna was busy dancing with another chic on stage and I had no idea where Cam was off to. Then he found me and dragged me out onto the dance floor. He pushed me into some girl and us two started dancing. So the dancing lasted for a while, but that lead into some kissing, and then that lead into some Tonsil Hockey and then yeah, nothin much more happened after that for a while. But by then it was time to go, so we all got ourselves rounded up and headed for the door. But before we left, we ended up having arms around eachother i guess to keep us all together, but yeah, it was during that time that Cam moved his hand down and proceeded to grab my ass. Like i understood he was drunk and thought nothing of his hand maybe falling down, but when he did the double squeeze, it was like, uh huh...what do i do. But luckily we all moved out after that and climbed into the taxis. I shared a taxi with Dianna, Cam, and another girl and we made our way to South Calgary. I have no idea about suburbia in Calgary so when we pulled over becuase we thought we were lost, it is not great to hear "Great we're lost in Suburbia" from the people who are giving directions. That was somewhat taunting...but then someone someone realized that we were in fact in Lake Bonaventure, which is where half the people I was with live. I just shooke my head. So we made our way back to Cam's place and Dianna passed out so Cam had to carry her upstairs to the spare bedroom where she just slept. The rest of us headed downstairs where we just chilled for a while. Cam brought out one of his airsoft guns so that was interesting. While we were all downstairs, a few of us were sharing the couch and some were on the floor. Somehow I got myself into a situation and I ended up blurting out "Bite Me!" to someone, and Cam turned around and bit me hard on my leg just above my knee. Fuck it hurt, and people are saying that it's gonna leave a really really nice mark. Just great! So after I gained a new bruise, we all went upstairs except for some chic named Laura who fell asleep on the couch downstairs. So upstairs we all went outside for a smoke and a chance to cool down. So once we went back inside we sat on the living room floor and talked and drank some more. White Rum and Orange Juice tasted extremely yummy at 4am, I wonder why? So there were two bottles of white rum that were brought out, both had been drunken out of, and so Cam poured out the OJ and added the rum to it. So i remember really liking it so I drank it quite speedily, but apparently I went through half a bottle of rum on my own! No wonder i was so fucked up! Yeeeehaw! Then when we were still on the floor, Cam began rooting through the back pockets of my jeans while i was still wearing them. He said he was looking for something, but I can't remember what he said, so i found that a bit odd. Then we all stood up and went to the kitchen and stood around and talked. Or maybe this happened before the rum...i can't remember. Oh well. But anyways somehow i thought i had better abs than Cam did, which is completely not true...must have been the booze but anyways, Cam invited me to feel them, and so I did, mind you I was as caustious as I could be, but then he grabbed my hand and placed in in uhm...that certain area. Yes. I apprently groped a guy that night. I do remember that cuz I was very taken back by it. Whoa. But yeah. And then from there The girl that I met at the bar and I found a place on the couch while Cam and his new chiccy-poo went outside or upstairs, can't remember which...and no more details. If you're in the know, then you know. If you're not in the know, well I guess you'll just have to find out what really did happen, and what didn't happen! BOWCHICKABOWOW! And then at around 7 am i decided that it was a good time to go to sleep, and so I did. I remember falling asleep on the floor. But apprently the next morning I was sharing a couch with that girl Laura. Like her head was at my feet and my head was at her feet. I don't remember how I ended up there, I don't even remember waking up there, but yeah. I woke up next to a complete stranger, Don't worry! Nothing happened! But yeah. That was weird. And from their I stumbled my way to the c-train and made my way home. What a night. And one that I definetly won't forget anytime soon. Anywhoo...Ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO KEEP BRINGING ME MORE BEER EH? and they wonder why i passed out

August 27, 2004 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

You didn't HAVE to frink the beer ya know!

August 27, 2004 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you kept giving it to me, and saying oh come on just a sip!

August 27, 2004 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home