Friday, August 13, 2004

Let the true Corruption begin...

Friday the 13th of August. The day my innocence began to disappear. Met up with Nicole and her cousin Josh at a train station and then we made our way down to Tequila NiteClub where i was to meet Dianna. So we made our way up 17ave and outside of Tequila was Dianna with our VIP passes (thanx Devinah!) so got inside and right away I bought a shot of vodka and a smirnoff. I was determined to get sloshed that night. Nicole also got some drinks as did Josh. Met a friend of Dianna's there, Karja she was already trashed so that was great. I bought Dianna a drink as a thank you thing and i notcied that Karja was continually stealing it so I bought Karja her own and that seemed to do the trick. Danced for a bit and then at 11:30 we headed over to Detours niteclub. I was already completely sloshed but I could still read. But as soon as I walked in, there was this big sign on the wall saying "Gay Bar" so that was interesting. Went inside and met some more of Dianna's friends. Cam, Kim, Jake and some other people. So we all sat around a table and just intorduced ourselves. So as soon as all that was done Cam went around the table and was like straight, straight, gay, straight, bi, straight, everything, straight and bi. I thought that was rather entertaining. Then he took Nicole off and bought her a drink cuz it was her first time out to a bar or club/ So Dianna and I went to the dance floor to see what was happening. I got bored rather quickly so i went back down to our table. And as I was sitting down Cam was like "Ok Nicole, if you kiss him (Jake who is gay) then I'll kiss him too. Nicole was a little stunned but I talked her into it...hehehe...evilness...but yeah so Nicole kissed him and then Cam kissed him. And as soon as that was done Jake was like "Wow, no tongue this time" and yeah i once again burst out laughing and so did Nicole. A few moments after that we al decided to pack it up and go to Outlaws. So Dianna drove with Nicole, Josh (Nicole's cousin) and another friend and myself. Got to Outlaws got in and drank some more. There was a mechanical Bull set up so that was entertaining to watch the drunk guys on it. I spent most of my night on the floor dancing with Dianna and Nicole. Except some guy in a fuckin shiney Dragon shirt kept hovering around us, and at one point her started dancing with Dianna and she was like No, Go away. Siny dragon shirt boy replied with, But i've got style! BULLSHIT!!! LMAO! Yeah that was great. Turns out the little shit was 14 years old. How the hell did he get in? Fuckin eh...anyways, out of that incident arose one of the greatest comments of all time. "No guy with a shiney dragon shirt is going home with ANYONE tonight!" Classic...so Cam was intersting...he kept pulling me off the dance floor for something, at least three times he did that. The first was to watch him ride the bull....the second was for a shot of Jager, and then the third time was the oddest. He pulled me off the floor and just started smoking and didn't say a word. So i just left. After a while tho it was time for me to go. My mother was outside waiting for me so off i went. Said my goodbyes and was off. And that was the first nite that the ocrruption began! Ciao!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but do you regret any of the corruption?

August 27, 2004 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

I regret nothing...*evil grin* it has only just begun too hasn't it?

August 27, 2004 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hell yeah, "death is only the beginning"

your corruption is happening faster then mine, whats with that?

August 27, 2004 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

Straight...and i completely understand where you are coming from with all of this...meh...

August 29, 2004 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

By the way if you think this stuff is funny...wow just wait and see what happens...unpredictability is the key here as is spontaneousity (is that even a word i wonder?)

August 29, 2004 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home