Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sunset Saturday to Sunrise Sunday

Day three of my drunken weekend. Drove to Dianna's place for a pre-predrink. I made sure that I brought some "Special Water" with me, which just so happened to be straight vodka. SO i did a few shots at Dianna's before we went over to Cam's place for some more drinks. At Cam's I got to be very happy. Cam and I did shots of Jager and I had my special water so it really didn't take too long. Met some new people there so that was good. Except that Karja, and Nancy (one of the new people i met) Kept buggin me about Thursday night...everytime I said something they finished it with "BOWCHICKABOWOW!" so that was rather annoying yet very entertaining at the same time. So we sat around Cam's table and just talked, but then as we were getting up Cam had brought up one of his airsoft guns and before I knew what was happening I had been shot by him. Damn that Cam. Yet another bruise from him. And right under my ass too. It fuckin hurt too! Then again airsoft basically is bb guns. Hmph. So we took a train down to 17 ave and apparently on the way down I asked Dianna out. I don't really recall what happened, so this is third person that i heard this from. But anyways once we got down there I was out on the dance floor for a bit and then I went and sat down with everyone else. Had some very enteratining converstations. Except I then realized i was about to pass out. Bad bad bad. I then also realized that i was going tp be sick. So i got up and literally ran to a bathroom. Thank the gods there was an open stall, so i just leaned over the toilet and gave it my all. I still don't know how I didn't get caught but meh. I amanged to do that. Got back upstairs and i ordered lots of water, so i sat outside in the rain and drank lots of water. And soon after I was feeling just fine. I went back out onto the dance floor and soon Nancy and I started dancing. Well once again the dancing lead to roaming hands, and that lead to some kissing, and then that lead to some more tonsil hockey. Yeah. So after about 45 minutes of this Cam grabbed me and Nancy and shoved us up onto the stage. So Nancy and I danced, and then Karja started dancing with us, and then the next thing i knew both Karja and Nancy were licking me on my cheeks. I was conpletely off guard and had no idea what had just happened. Took a few moments to realize it. So then Karja left us two and Nancy and I went back at it. Then Cam came up and broke us up, and then we were tossed off the stage by the bouncers. Something about free shots of Jager. I can't really remember. So once down on the floor Nancy and I started dancing again. Then Cam came up, grabbed me and he started dancing with me. Odd Odd Odd. So that lasted a few seconds and then I was off dancing with Nancy again. Then she and I went and sat at some table and we had a really good heart to heart. She asked me to go home with her, but I said no. I really didn't think it would be a good thing to go home with a member of this circle of friends that i was with. So after that she and I went back out and danced some more. And before we knew what had happened it was time to go. Cam was already gone, that bastard. I was supposed to go back to his place, but meh. Considering I was the only guy in our little group left I was with Dianna and her new suitor and Karja and her new boi toy, and I was with Nancy. We were supposed to call a cab from these guys's place and they told us it was only a four block walk. That was a load of shit, it was more like a ten block walk. In the cold rain. I was not a happy camper at all. So these guys ended up living in Mount Royal so once at there place I called a cab and about 40 minutes after we arrived we left. But before the cab arrived I had a very enjoyable time as Nancy got into a huge political converstaion with some guy. Yeah, she was definetly drunk. I fell asleept in the back of the cab and only woke up when I got to Dianna's place. So i fell asleep at her place and by 9am that morning i was out of there. So that wraps up my first full weekend at the bar. Next time I amm gonna try for 5 straight days of boozing, who knows what stories may arise out of that. Ciao! Bowchickabowow!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suitor?

August 30, 2004 at 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try 7 days straight of boozing durning reading week

August 30, 2004 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

i have not yet had the luck of experiencing reading week...but i am guessing that it will most likely be a complete shit show...teheheheeee

August 30, 2004 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you remember what it was like to be sober?

August 31, 2004 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"do you remember what its like to be sober"

Now that is an excellent question, I do, but thats normally when i dd or am the dd for others, which is more often then when i drink and drink and drink normally, but now will be more often then that now that i have no money

-Dianna

August 31, 2004 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

as a matter of fact i do remember what it is like to be sober...i spent three days alcohol free!

August 31, 2004 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home