Monday, August 30, 2004

Out drinking in the woods

Name is pretty much self explanatory. What funness that was. So Jill and I somehow got a hold of eachother and then we decided we should meet up. I picked her p and then we were off to go and kidnap Mads. Did that and then went off to try and find a liquor store. We managed to find one, and Jill came in with me so we had everything ready to go hen they asked me for id. I had mine, but Jill didn't have hers so the both of us got kicked out of the store. And they had good prices for their shit too...made me sad. So after that we went by Laura's to see if she wanted to come out with us. We had called her earlier but she was at work, so we parked in front of her house and waited for her. So while we ere waiting Jill, Mads and I played a game of 20 questions. Now that was hilarious. "Is it an animal?"..."Yes!"..."Is it bird?"..."Yes!"..."Is it an Emu?"..."YES! Wow you're good at this game!"...yes it is very entertaining to play 20 questions with Jill. So after 45 minutes of waiting we decided to call Laura, turns out she was inside the whole time and was waiting for us. Now that was a definite break-down in communications. So Laura climbed into the car and we were off for 17 avenue cuz we really had no other place to go. So made our way, parked in front of Saint Mary's and then walked up 17ave to 12st S.W. it was interesting all the looks I was getting, one guy with three very pretty ladies...OW OW! yeah so we just basically laughed and joked the whole time. We were originally trying to find a liquor store but there really seemed to a shortage of them, so we stopped a guy who had his arms full of beer and asked him where there was a beer store near by, ne told us so we turned around and went back to my car. Yes that was very entertaining. So got in the car and I drove off without anyone else in it, oh the looks on their faces as I drove off were fantastic. So i drove for like 5 seconds and then turned around and picked them up. From there we went to 14th and 14th and found our liquor store. Picked up two packs of smirnoff and we were off for Springbank. We stopped off at Westside to sit outside for a bit, except a police officer pulled up and asked us what we were doing, so we told him we were making an attempt at star-gazing. He said I was a very lucky young guy to be able to have three lovely ladies as accompanyament (sp?) after that we decided it was time to go. So we packed it in and went off to ook for some woods to drink in. After about a 20 minute drive we found some, so I parked the car and we all went off and drank under the moon and stars. Ah yes, the conversations that we had over the next few hours were absolutely priceless. We touched on everything from being stoned to death by Beer bottles by all our christian friends, and Killer Squirrels (AieeAieeAiee!) and lots of other fun stuff. And then there was Jill trying to stop herself from rolling down a hill and pulling out a tree. And then the attempts at throwing the smirnoff bottles. Yes...good times. And then before we knew it it was way past 2:30 so off wew went again back into the city (I was DD) oh my god, drunk people conversations are fantastic. "Andrew! Your car keeps hitting me! Ow! RESPECT ME CAR!" omg they were fantastic. "Slow down Andrew! I have to pee! And I don't want you to go fast..." (this is while i'm doing 40 clicks in an 80 zone) yup...next time I am SO not gonna be DD...but yeah everyone got dropped off safe at home, and so I too headed home as well...anyways, Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brechi said...

hahaha...good story.

September 8, 2004 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drinking in the woods is fun...la le la da...na no da

September 10, 2004 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

hello devinah

September 10, 2004 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home