Sunday, August 29, 2004

Work vs. Play

I hate working saturday nights, i think work on saturday nights should DIE!

So I finished work tonight at Midnight. And after that I headed down to Tequila. Ran into Dianna almost right away so she and I went off onto the dance floor. Got introduced to a bunch of her friends. They all seemed pretty nice. I had an enjoyable time while i was there. Tequila was a bit delayed, so i was glad that I got to watch that. It is always one of the highlights of my night whenever I go to Tequila. I should try and hook up a link to that song or something.
TEQUILA!
rightio then. We'll see if this works. So yeah. I basically danced for the entire night with Dianna. She was definetly drunk. Then at 1:45 Dianna decided that she wanted to go home. She was going to take a cab, but to save her the money I offered her a ride. She accpeted so off it was to try and go and find my car. After walking a few blocks we found it and off we went. So yeah i dropped her off and then I made my way home. So even tho not much really happened, it was still a very enjoyable night. Anyways, Ciao!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i was drunk, but i had been at a pre drink for 3 hours before even getting to tequila, fun night, way to much fun, people from high school, oh the stories.

September 6, 2004 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

stories are always good...and at least you still have some high school friends left in town...unlike some people who have NONE!

September 6, 2004 at 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drinking games are dangerous as well, as is fitting 8 people in a 5 passenger car, oh well, no one cares when they're drinking

September 6, 2004 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

I can imagine drinking games can be very dangerous. And i know about the tight squeeze thing...imagine Cameron, Dave, Joey, and myself stuffed in the back of Karja's car! OMG that was a tight squeeze...

September 6, 2004 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha and i ended up driving down all on my onies. lol, suckers

September 7, 2004 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

right...that made a lot of sense...onies? what the hell is onies? I am so cinfused right now, and who is this?

September 7, 2004 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

btw i am 90% its Devinah...i hope i'm right...

September 7, 2004 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, onies- think POTC, anyways yeah it is Dianna aka Devinah...lol only 90% sure eh?

September 7, 2004 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

Still doesn't make much sense...

September 7, 2004 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home