Friday, September 03, 2004

Ah hell, it all broke loose

Ok…just a bit of viewer discretion, this entry is like totally censored at some points. Tonight was a complete…complete…well for lack of better words, it was a complete drunk-fest shit show. Ohmigod there are somethings I wish I could forget but can’t...anyways without further delay, here is the story about Thursday night…

So I had been invited out to go to Tequila nightclub once again. Cameron was hosting another pre-drink at his place and I had been invited to go to that, so I showed up with my special water and some Smirnoff coolers. So I very quickly got very happy. Karja was there already, as was Ally, so we were just waiting for Dave. So after a while he showed up and he brought some guy named Joey along with him. Yeah so we did the introductions and then we were all off in Karja’s car. Now that was entertaining. Karja was driving, Ally was in the shotgun, and Dave, Joey, Cameron and myself were all stuffed in the backseat of this Honda. It was extremely cramped to say the least. Considering Dave weighs in at 240, Joey at 200, Cameron at 190, and then me at 145…I was just a bit squished against the door. But Cameron got the worst of it, he was complaining the whole time about how one “cheek” was on the door handle and the other being lower on Joey’s leg. It was quite entertaining to listen too. Yeah trying to put on our seatbelts was almost impossible, Dave was wearing one, I couldn’t even reach for mine. So while driving down along Macleod Trail, we were so weighted down in the back I could only imagine what it would look like from the outside looking in. So after a drive that seemed to last forever we finally reached Tequila, Karja went and parked in front of some school, and almost as soon as she was stopped, Cameron jumped out and went and relieved himself on this school which really wasn’t a surprise. So we all worked our way towards Tequila and I somehow managed to get in with Ally and Karja because she had booked us in somehow. So once inside I ran into Dianna, twas nice to see her. Dave, Cameron and Joey got in and then we all headed off to the bar and there we did Tequila Poppers. It was at that point that I realized there was no way I was going home sober in anyway at all. So after that I grabbed a beer and headed off to the dance floor. I danced for a bit, but then I got tired so I went off to go sit down somewhere. Found Dave and Cameron sitting, so I joined them. I just sat there and relaxed, and when the waitress came by I bought another beer. After that I was off to the dance floor yet again. Dianna and I danced for a bit and then something happened and she disappeared, I wanted to continue dancing so I found some girl and we began dancing. I believe her name was Alison, cuz I know we did a really brief introduction. Us two danced for a bit, and then a song came on that I didn’t like so I headed off once again. Found Dave and Cameron in the same place as before so I sat with them for a bit. Then it was time for Tequila, so I decided to go up for my free shot of Tequila. So after that was done a really good song came on so I found Dianna and us two began dancing and then Cameron, Dave and Ally came by so we went off and danced with them. Did that for a while before Cameron and Dave disappeared off somewhere to do shots or something, I really didn’t care. So then Dianna and I went off and danced on the stage for a while Ally was with us as well and she just kinda danced on her own, like she was with us, but it was obvious that Dianna and I were dancing together. After a while Cameron wanted to go so we all got ready to go and we were off. Karja was gone off with Joey and we had no idea where they were. So we made our way to Dianna’s car, but before we arrived, all of us guys did a bathroom break on the way to her car. So we all got in and we were off. Stopped at a Petro Canada to allow Dave and Cameron to pick up some stuff, I really didn’t know or care what it was. But I was getting cramped in the car so I also got out and went and stood with Ally. Cameron and Dave came back and somehow they began talking about scars and before I knew what was going on both of them had their pants undone and were comparing scars on their friggin dicks. I was really taken back by this, and there really are somethings I really didn’t want to know about some people. But whatever, that was nothing compared to what was going to happen later that evening. Then Cameron took off his shirt and was trying to convince me to take mine off. I really didn’t want to, besides it was cold and raining. So I was in the middle this time in the back seat, on one side I had Ally, and on the other I had a shirtless Cameron. Whaaaaa…it was really wacked out, oh god, thank God I was as drunk as I was or I would have gone insane, especially when he began trying to scare me again…*flashback to Cowboys* but anyways, made it back to Cameron’s place and we all headed down to the basement. So we all just sat around for a bit and just talked when Cameron went off and found an empty bottle and a certain set of…dice… So we all went and sat in a circle and everyone had to strip down to nothing but their underwear. It was also at this point that Cameron went around and passed around Condoms to Dave and I…very subetly and discreetly of course. Dianna and Ally left their pants on, but Ally even took off her bra. So yeah… we first started off with just spinning the bottle and rolling the dice. I was lucky, I hardly ever got chosen to do anything, I guess the various God’s were looking out for me. But lets see what did occur…ok, i will not say exactly, but I will drop a few hints... three guys, two girls, and nothing was off limits...i will never look at chocolate syrup the same way ever again...i have a huge bite mark on my left nipple from someone (Cameron...curses)... oh and yet another bruise from being shot with a BB gun, curses again...and I swear to God that guys lips and girls lips feel the exact same way. Ack! I know I shouldn't know that, but curses, I do...what else...when the lights are off and someone turns them on, close yer eyes otherwise one might become scared for life...and there really are some things I know about people that I really shouldn't and I really don't want to know. As Devinah said "i'm pretty sure it could be said that there were reasons to kill youreslf or want to drink to forget" yeah...alcohol saved my sanity that night i do believe, or whatever I had remaining of it anyways. Poor Dianna, as she told me the next day, she was waaaaaaaaaay too sober for what happened after Tequila. And yeah. I don't think anyone will ever get the full story of what occured in Cameron's basement, because what went on in the basement, stays in the basement...but anyways after Cameron ran around the basement nude, it was decided that it was time to go. Dianna and Ally packed it in, and I ended up crashing in Cameron's basement...i think i did anyways...what a sec, where did I sleep? but whatever, what a night to say the least...oh my god...what innocence and purity remains in me now? prolly not much now...Ack!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT BASEMENT WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY INTHE BASEMENT

well at least you editted it

-Dianna

September 20, 2004 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

sorry D -, but i trully couldn't resist saying some of the stuff that went on...you know I could always mention the part where you had to.....heheheeeeee

September 21, 2004 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

And Amber...yes i know i have changed, i have changed a lot, and for the better? Well, I will leave that in the hands of the judges...

September 21, 2004 at 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way way way too sober for that night...never gonna look at a cowboyshat the same way again

-Dianna

September 21, 2004 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

yes, yes you were too sober...and i forgot about the strategically placed cowboy hat...heheheeeeee.....so many stories....but i think the cowboy hats had more to do with cam's party then with tequila...lol...

September 21, 2004 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you remember what happened to the beer bong that night...you should and you should have never drank from it at the house party because of what happenedto the beer bong

September 23, 2004 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

OMIGOD...ACK! i forgot about that, yes..NO ONE DRINK OUT OF CAMERON'S BEER BONG...thank god i never did...ack!

September 24, 2004 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home