Friday, September 17, 2004

If only school were like this *sigh*

Back to school bash at Tequila. If you look at one of my earlier entries, you will see a poster advertising “Calgary’s Biggest Back to School Bash at Tequila Nightclub.” I said I was going to go, and so I went indeed. I parked my car at Dianna’s place and then us two drove down to Cameron’s place and picked him up. And from there we headed down to Tequila. Convo’s on the way down were fun. I was invited out to an airsoft game sometime. I think I might take Cameron up on his invitation, but I don’t know for sure though. I’ll play it by ear. Anyways turns out that he just bought some new guns as well and that is why he is able to invite some people out. Anyways, he was telling Dianna and I about all of his new purchases with his credit card. Wow, those credit cards sound dangerous. But hey, whatever works for people. Anyways, made it down to Tequila Cameron had some drink tabs, so if I had paid for my door cover, then I could have $25 in free drinks. So I paid my cover, and got my drink tickets, Cameron did the same thing and so he started off with Tequila poppers and kokanee. Yum Yum. Oh and some of Dianna’s friends showed up. Laura, Noah, and some other people. Anyways on one of my rounds about Tequila I heard my name being shouted out, so I turned around and there was Chris and John from school. Twas nice to run into them. Turns out that a mutual friend named Riley had just turned 18 so they had taken him out to the bar. So after a bit of small talk I was off on my way again. Found Cameron and we just kinda talked for a bit. And then we went up for some more tequila and beer. On my way back to wherever, stopped by John and Chris and talked to them for a bit, and then Riley came back with some more beer. Yeah, was nice to see him again. Then I went off yet again. Ended up on the dance floor and just danced basically. Went on for a while and then I was pulled off the floor by Cameron, so he and I went outside, oh and Dianna came as well. So we had a smoke and then Dianna went back in. So Cameron, another gu, and myself had a little pow-wow. Apparently Cameron was in a lot of shit with some guy in the club. He had been introduced to some girl earlier in the evening and apparently when he was introduced to her boyfriend he gave the bf a dirty look. And now the boyfriend and his group of friends wanted to fight Cameron. That was dandy. So I was given a specific role to play, if any shit was t go down, I was to go and get a bouncer right away. Cameron actually went up and talked to one of the bouncers and passed on the situation. Bouncer said that he would be removed from the club for the night, but not permanently. After that I headed back inside, talked to Dianna, and the Girlfriend who started it all. Yeah turns out I was also in some trouble as well. Guilty by association I guess. Like Cameron didn’t really have a problem he had been in similar situations before, but the fact that there was at least five of them, versus one. Well, it was iffy. Anyways, I was out dancing on the floor again, got introduced to the boyfriend and some of his friends. Went alright. Found Riley again, gave him some VIP passes for Tequila. After that Cameron and I went back outside to the Patio. Met some guys from Winnipeg who were in town. Had a good time talking to them. They seemed really nice, they wanted to know some good bars in town and other random stuff. And yeah, shared a smoke with Cameron and soon after that, Dianna, Cameron, one of the Winnipegers and I were off for a different bar. We ended up at the Night Gallery. Interesting place. I don’t know if I would be a regular there or not. I didn’t have enough cash on me for my door cover, so Cameron covered it for me. I hate being in debt to other people. But meh. Went in and basically just danced the whole time. I danced only with Dianna though, so I mean we were both bored out of our minds. Cameron was running around trying to find people to buy him beer. And some guy named Scott was also there, and apparently people are wondering if Cameron and Scott are dating. I thought that was rather entertaining. Anyways, Scott also gave Cameron a pill of speed so yeah, at least Cameron was smart and didn’t take it that night. So a few minutes later Cameron was ready to go, so off we went. The drive home was rather uneventful it was mostly about trying to find some time in order for that speed to be put to good use. So yeah, dropped Cameron off at home, and then Dianna and I went back to her place, and I just ended up crashing there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home