Saturday, September 11, 2004

Completely Legal

So, tonight we were all going to Tequila nightclub. Or that was the plan at least. So i parked my car at Dianna's and then us two drove to Cameron's where there was a predrink going on. Anyways went inside and Dena was already there, and Cameron was busy watching Jackass the movie. So yeah, Dianna was drinking little bits, I wasn't really drinking, and Cameron was downing his beers. Then another girl, i think her name is either Kim or Jen, i can't quite recall showed up. She was drinking JD straight out of the bottle, i was like, whoa. Anyways Cameron wasn't even dressed, he was still in sweats, so he wanted someone to come and help him pick out his clothes, and somehow one person went to being everyone...weird. Anyways, after the road trip to Cameron's room i was back downstairs and just watched the movie for a bit. Then the taxi came for us, and all five of us squeezed into it, twas quite fun. Showed up at Tequila and went on inside. So did the usual, got a drink, did a bit of dancing, talked, and smoked. What fun. So the girls were off somewhere, and Cameron and I just sat and talked for a bit. And then John showed so that was interesting. Yeah, and then the girls all reappeared and we all went off to the dance floor. I danced for a bit with Dena and Dianna, and Cameron and John were also dancing but then Cameron went off, and then all the girls went off, and then it was just John and I, we looked at eachother at went off ourselves. I found Dena and Dianna, so I sat with them, I have no c lue where John went off too. So Dena was drinking some drink and she offered some to me, it was a red bull and vodka mixed drink. OMIGOD it was soooooooooo good. So even though it costs like $10.50 each I went up and bought two. They are soooooo good. Yum yum yum. After that I went off with that Kim or Jen girl (grrrr, i wish i could remember her name) anyways, we were wondering where Cameron and Dave were, so we headed upstairs to the Havana Lounge and low and behold there they were. Sat with them for a minute, had a smoke and then I went off somewhere, but ran into Dena and Dianna, so I went back upstairs with them. And at the same time that we was back upstairs, Cameron and John disappeared into the bathroom. Meh. And then I went back downstairs and danced for a while with Dianna, but then some guy began dancing with her. I just kinda let her be, I didn't know if she wanted to be rescued or not, and when i talked to her afterwards, it turns out that she did want a rescuing after all. Ooops. So after that I headed back upstairs to the Havana Lounge and then Cameron grabbed me and was like, front doors, five minutes. So that Kim or Jen girl and I went downstairs and grabbed our jackets and then went outside. Cameron and John came out soon after and we grabbed a cab and went North. Apparently there was some house party going on and we were all invited. God knows how Cameron finds these things out. So the cab ride was uneventful. Other than being constantly messaged by dianna. I honestly didn't know where i was going. Twas intersting.
D - "Where are you?"
A - "I don't know"
D - "Whaddya mean ya don't know?"
A - "I dunno"
D- "Are you in Tequila"
A - "No, somewhere"
D - "Where?"
A - "I got kidnapped"
Heheheeeee...confusion, I love it. Showed up at the house party, wasn't a big one which was nice. Went in and right away I had a shot of Jager poured down my throat. Ooooooh...burning sensation. Anyways I just kinda sat aroud for a bit. Oh, Rebecca and Ty were there, I guess that's how Cameron found out about it. So had a few words with Rebecca, turns out Ty used to go to school out in Springbank, and that is why he looks so familiar, he's friends with Mark McCarthy, i think he used to go out, or wanted to go out with Alicia. Hmmmmm. Right. Talked with John for a while, and talked to some guy named Colin i think, interesting stories to tell. Then Cameron, John and I went outside for a smoke and Cameron pissed off the balcony yeah that was most lovely. Not. Pity the fool if anyone was walking below. Anyways after that went back inside and just stayed with that Kim or Jen girl for a bit, we went off and found a room and just shatted it up with that Colin guy some more. After that I went to the living room and sat on a chair, i think John was playing the guitar for a bit, and then he handed it off to Cameron. Played for a bit, I was busy taking to someone else to really pay attention though. Soon after Rebecca had to leave, so we all piled into her car and headed downtown to John's apartment. So we got dropped off at a Mac's right by the LRT, and were waiting for other people to come and meet us. So as we pulled into it, there was a mercedes and a lexus parked in the lot and the people in the cars were busy yelling at eachother. That was scarey, especially becuase they were Asian (I'm not racist, but this Mac's is known as a Asian Gang hangout) so yeah. And then as I was walking into it, one of the guys, he was in a suit, was just eyeing me up and down as I went in. I made sure that I didn't make eye-contact or anything that would get me in any kinda trouble. Right, so went inside, and as I went in, Cameron who was walking in front of me slipped on something and landed flat on his ass. Oh it was great. Went upstairs to the subway and waited for people as they bought some subs. Then I had to go relieve myself outside. As I finished Brittany, Jake, and some girl, Jazza? pulled up. Cameron came out and talked to them for a while, and then Dianna and Dena made there way up the street. Yeah was quite the party. So then Rebecca, Ty, and that Kim or Jen girl left to go home. I think it was about 3am already at this time. And then John gave his apartment keys to Cameron and he headed off to go look for some weed. So we made our way to John's apartment, none of the keys worked in order to get in, so we just rang some random persons doorbell and they were nice enough to let us in, even though we didn't say anything. So after we got to his floor, went in and just kinda vegged around. Dianna passed out in some corner, and the rest of us just sat in the middle of John's living room. Cameron went off and peed off the balcony, this time instead of being on the 2nd floor, he was like on the 19th floor or something like that. Again I pity the fool walking bellow. So after that we all just kinda sat and talked for a while. Then someone came up with the brilliant idea of playing spoons. Well, strip spoons anyways. So hunted down a deck of cards, and tried to find however many spoons we needed, except we couldn't find enough spoons so we used forks instead. Now that was entertaining. So we started playing, it took us a while to get used to it, but once we got the hang of it, it was actually a lot of fun indeed. Except for the stripping part. So yeah, Jazza was the first one to be completely naked. Brittany was next, Cameron came close, he was only left in his boxers. I somehow managed to take off like only my socks. Yes, just my socks. The only problem with the game was that everyone was continuously hurting themselves on the tongs of the fork, like if someone grabbed the wrong end, then they ended up with fork imprints. Yeah fun times. Then John made his way back, he somehow spent like two hours out and about, and it turns out that he smoked some crack while he was out and about. Came back inside and everyone was allowed to put their clothes back on. And we decided to play it all over again. Except this time John dug out some spoons that we could use, so that made it easier on the hands. And we started round two. And this time if someone got completely naked, they could dare someone to do something else. So that was interesting twist. And this time round I wasn't so lucky. Within the first few hands i was reduced to nothing but boxers. And then the first dare came. The three guys were to stand up, put their hands in eachothers back pockets and dance around. Except i had no pants on, so both John and Cameron grabbed the sides of my boxers and we did it. I was fine with it until i was about to sit down and I got pantsed by Cameron. I was just a bit red after that. And then I think it was the next hand after that when I lost my boxers. I was reduced to covering myself with my t-shirt. Fuckers. All of them. Meh, I guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles i guess (if that makes any sense at all???) Anyways, Cameron bugged me for a bit to lose the shirt cuz apparently he wanted to see if i "trimmed" or not. I was not impressed. Oh well. I guess next time i should wear more clothes. Yeah, so by the time all was said and done, Dena, Jazza, Britney and myself were completely naked and Cameron and John had lost like nothing at all except for their shirts. And then the game was over just like that. We all got our clothes back on and just chatted for a bit. And then the cocaine was brought out. Brittany had some stuff so they broke it up and made it into lines. So Jake, Brittany, Jazza and John did lines, and i decided that whatever was left over, I would gum. So there was a fair amount, so i wet my finger and ran it through the little line and then rubbed it on my gums. Twas interesting i guess you could say. My throat closed up a bit, so i couldn't really swallow, or that was how i felt, and then my mouth went numb. Felt almost exactly like the Novacaine that was put on my glass as a prank a while back. So i jsut sat back and experienced it for what it was. Dianna was still asleep, and yeah, we all just kinda talked, I mostly talked with Jazza and the odd time Cameron and I exchanged a few words. Actually I think that is how it went for just about everyone there. Exchanging a few words here and there. So after i think it was half an hour it was decided that it was time to leave. So we all left, Dena decided to stay and crash at John's, so it was Jazza, Jake, Dianna, Brittney, Cameron and myself all stuffed into a jeep. Fun Fun. Was a nice ride home, chatted with Cameron most of the way considering he was sitting beside me and had his arm partially around me so it was kinda cozy to say the least. At least he didn't try to scare me this time round either. So yeah, talked about sports and running and other random small talk. So the ride home was nice, except for the drivers. Considering that it was Brittney and Jazza who were driving. I mean Brittney was driving originally, except she got sick so Jazza took over from her. So that was reasurreing to know that two people high on cocaine were driving me home. Excellent. Got dropped off at Cameron's place with Dianna, somehow we managed to make it there in one piece. Her car was there so us two drove off to her place, where I crashed and got some much needed sleep. Ahhhhhhh...what a night to say the least. And it was completely legal too. Yup Yup Yup. ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wasn't passed out. i had been up 48 hours by then and was playing with the cat and trying to remember which class i had a test in later that day and what time i had work and how much sleep i would get and how many wake ups i'd need that day

September 28, 2004 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

Sleep...passing out, same shit different pile. Ah well it was great commenting about the lawn ornament, or was it a lawn sculpture...heheeeee...jk

September 28, 2004 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right, well i got a 100% on the exam. so meh

September 28, 2004 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

Well congratulations are in order in that case! Well done!

September 28, 2004 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home