Sunday, September 19, 2004

Good times, Good times...

Tonight was fun. Omigosh, so much fun. So I managed to get off work fairly early, tried calling Alley to see if there was anything going on that night, except I couldn’t get a hold of her so I tried calling Dianna, except her phone wasn’t really working that well so I couldn’t get through to her. So I gave Cameron a quick text and soon enough I found out that everyone was over at Alley’s house, so I got directions and went to her place. So Dianna, Alley, Jill, another girl and Cameron were there. They were all in the basement watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so met Alley at the door. Went downstairs and sat on the couch. Cameron invited me to go sit beside him, but I just gave him a weird look and said no thanks. He just smiled and nodded. Said hi to Dianna except she wasn’t really in a talkative mood that night so whatever. Alley was busy doing her friend’s nails. Jill was busy downing her alcohol and Cameron was enjoying his beer. So we were all just randomly talking and whatnot. And then I got a text from Dianna, she was just responding to one that I had sent off earlier to her. And instead of talking she just kinda messaged me back. I thought it was rather entertaining, except Cameron thought it was sad. So Buffy was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Then one of Alley’s cats came downstairs and Cameron just looked at it and said “Hello Dinner!” I just gave him a disgusted look and said “NooooOOOOooooo!” he just laughed at me and Jill piped up with “Wow, you still don’t know him all that well, since he can still get a response out of you!” I gave her a dirty look then. So everyone was flipping through Avon catalogoues because Alley is starting to sell their products. So that was entertaining. And then we were talking about something and then Cameron did some weird voice thing. I just looked at him and asked him to do it again. So instead of just doing the sound, he went into some whole monologue. Something about floating down the river on a raft, and going “Haaaayuck!” made me laugh. And then we got talking about Bif Naked and her show coming up, wow I am so stoked for that show! So after that moved into a conversation bout George Lucas and Star Wars. It was mostly between Cameron and myself, but mostly it was about how the new ones really suck compared to the older ones. So it turns out George Lucas had hardly any artistic and directive control in the original three. In fact he didn’t even direct them apparently. And then after that moved into a conversation about Good lookin teachers and how every school will have at least on. Yeah this one focused around one that was on Buffy. And so when that episode was finished it was decided that it was a good time to go down to Outlaws. It was already 11:15 so it was getting ‘late’ so Dianna had to go home, so Jill and Cameron climbed into my car. So off we were for Outlaws. So I was going down Anderson and saw the exit, except I was three lanes over so literally turned straight into it. And then I almost took the wrong turnoff onto Macleod Trail so I had to swerve again. Got lots of compliments on my driving. Cameron liked it, Jill said that she didn’t have enough alcohol in her yet to be driving the way I was. So got down to Outlaws, got a discount to get in, 5 bucks for all three of us. Twas good. So went in and went straight to the bar. Cameron almost immediately did two shots of Jager and got a beer. I got myself a red-bull and Vodka and just sipped on that all night. From there Jill went off to the washroom or something, so Cameron and I went up to the bar up the stairs and just sat and talked for a while. Was a good conversation, actually it turned into a heart to heart kinda things. Then Jill came up to where we were and we all chatted for a bit, and then Jill spotted some of her friends who we were meeting. So went down and did introductions. So there was Kim, some other chic who I have met a few times, and then this guy. So yeah, everyone went to the bar, Cameron bought some drinks and then he and I shared a smoke. I finished off my Red Bull and yeah, so talked with Jill for a bit, introduced myself to the other guy and we all just stood around and talked for quite a while. And then everyone went off dancing somewhere. So that was fun indeed. I danced for a while and then Cameron grabbed me and off we went to the bar yet again. He bought some Tequila and bought me a beer, in return I bought him a shot of Tequila. And then everyone else came back to the bar. More drinks all around and then it was back out to the dance floor yet again. So Jill and Kim were dancing on one of those speaker/box thingies and then they grabbed me and pulled me up to start dancing with them. So I danced mostly with Jill, and then Kim joined in as well, and before I knew what was going on there was a sandwich thing going on, I don’t know what the name of it is, but Jill was in the front, I was in the middle, and Kim was in behind me. That was fun, Cameron took a picture of that, so once I get that I will post it up here. Which hopefully will be soon. So soon after we all got off and just danced for a bit. And then I got tired so I went off to get some watere, c ame back and everyone was gone, but I spotted Cameron at the bar, so joined him there, from there we went back up to the table we were sitting at earlier and had another talk. Was about the same as last time round. Went for quite a while actually and then Cameron got a phone call from Jill wondering where we were, so went back down and found them at the bar. Everyone was just talking again, and then Jill, Kim and that other girl went off to the washroom, so Cameron talked to that other guy for a while and I had to go off to the washroom. When I came back, Cameron was sitting at a table and he called me over to sit with him. Did so and had yet another heart to heart. Kim and Jill came back, and we all hit the dance floor. Was good fun. Then I went off for some more water and on my way back Cameron grabbed me, he got this discount for one of those airbrush tattoos that they were doing, so went over to the booth, and he picked out his tattoo. Was the batman sign, which didn’t surprise me at all. Considering one of his nicknames is batman. And it was at that point that he called me the Robin-to-be. Kinda caught me off guard considering Nancy is the original Robin, but whatever. And then the Bacardi girls came by, wow, definetly some yummy eye candy. Cameron got a picture with them. And then he got his tattoo. Went back to the dance floor. I found Jill and danced with her for most of the night. She is a pretty good dancer actually and it was a lot of fun to be dancing with her. The music was pretty good and I really had a very enjoyable time. Danced for quite a while actually and then it was tie to go. So Jill, Cameron and I said our good-byes and left. On the way back to my car we made a slight detour and grabbed some pizza. Sat in my car for a while and just ate it. Was pretty good pizza. Cameron was in the back seat, all sprawled out, was actually a pretty funny sight. Talked for a while with Jill while I ate my pizza. And then we were off, dropped Jill off at home, and then drove Cameron home, had yet another good conversation. And when I say conversation I mean like something meaningful, not just blah blah small talk. So there is a difference. And so after he was out of the car, I drove home. Was another gorgeous night, except there weren’t any good songs on the radio so that made me kinda sad. Ah well, it was a great night full anyways, and that is all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home