Saturday, September 18, 2004

Back to Coyotes, but no Bif this time :-(

So yeah. Tonight was me being DD. Yippee! So yeah, had to work for a bit, but then I got off. I called up Dianna to see what she was doing, she was at Tequila after getting a limo package. So yeah had been at Tequila the night before so I called up Cameron to see what was going on. So he was having a few people at his place before they were all going to go to Coyotes. So I got there and yeah so Ty, Rebecca, Dave, and Dena were there. So yeah, was there for a bit and then everyone headed off. Rebecca was also driving down so Ty, Dave, and Cameron went with her, and Dena went with me. So they had to stop at a cash machine before so that was fun. After that we were all off fro Coyotes. So getting down to the bar itself was quite an adventure. No one in the first car knew exactly how to get there. Did a lot of turning around, and at one point ended up driving onto a sidewalk and over the curb. Now that was interesting. So finally made it down to the club. Had to wait in line for a little bit and then got in. The place was practically packed full of people. It was crazy. So everyone headed to the back of the bar and we kinda found a table. Dena had some colts with her so she and I were sharing them. So I basically talked with Rebecca and Dena for a while. Was alright. Dave, Ty and Cameron were busy trying to punch eachother in the nards. Was quite entertaining. Except don’t laugh when one of them gets hurt, especially Cameron. He came after me and attempted to hit me…he missed. So yeah after that some pictures were taken and then everyone hit up the dance floor. So I was dancing with Dena and then Cameron yelled out beside me and he was jumping around grabbing his crotch. Apparently Dave had got him really really good. I was laughing, and then he asked me if I was laughing at him and I said yes. Again he tried to hit me, he missed. So I went back to dancing, and just then he hit me. OMIGOD! It hurt so bad. I wanted to fall over. *Whimper* So recovered to a certain extent and then went off somewhere to get a drink. Came back to the dance floor, everyone was gone, Dena was with me, so us two went off and started looking for some people. Found some people dancing, so Dena and I joined them. Twas fun. I stayed for all the good songs and danced with Dena. Then they made an announcement that anyone with a Student ID card was eligible to get a VIP card for the bar So Rebecca and I went up, stood in line, put our names down. And yeah, so I still don’t have anything so I guess it was just a publicity stunt. So after that all the good songs were done so Dena and I went to the back bar at the top. So she got her drink, and I smoked my colt and then we went over and talked with the rest of the group we came with who were sitting on the other side of the bar. Yeah, and then Britt, Jake, some Druggie Dealer and another girl showed up. I talked with Jake for a while. And then I went off to find some place to sit and just people watch. Yeah, I was bored, but oh well. I was being messaged by Dianna to come down to Tequila. But since I was a DD, I didn’t think it best to go. So then I ran into Dena somewhere so she and I went off and talked for a bit. Yeah, and then I got bored so I went off again. Continuously ran into Britt, Jake and them on my rounds about the bar. Ran into Cameron but I didn’t say anything. So yeah. Ran into Dena, talked to her for some more, and then I went off and people watched some more. My god, drunk people are soooooo funny. Heheheeeee, I got lots of good laughs that night. And then someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, and yeah twas Cameron, he told me to follow him so I did. I was told to go off and look for Britt, Jake and them. Found them by the bar, gave them Cameron’s request and they promptly went somewhere else, and just as they left Cameron came around looking at me strangely and asked me where they went, I still had them in sight so I just pointed them out to him. He went and had a few words with them and then he came back and told me to look out for Dave as we were getting ready to leave soon. So I tried looking, no luck, Cameron also came back empty handed with no Dave, so I went outside and waited by the front door. Britt, Jake and them came out, waited for a bit and then headed to Britt’s car. Cameron came out with Dave, Ty and Rebecca and yeah. They got a bunch of hot-dogs and we were on our way. Dena didn’t come with us, and Cameron went off with Britt. Rebecca and Ty were going to have a very serious heart to heart, so it was Dave and I. We made a pit-stop at Wendy’s and then we were on our way again. So the plan was for everyone to go to the lake and then just play it from there. So Dave and I were the first ones to show up, he had the keys ot the lake so he got out and opened them up. Then Ty and Rebecca showed up, Dave was actually surprised that they did. And then last was Britt, Jake, Cameron and them. So we all got out, Ty and Rebecca headed off for home, and so the rest of us went in and wandered around the lake. Nothing much happened at all. Just kinda talked and chatted and laughed and cracked some jokes. So yeah, lasted for about half an hour before it was decided to go home. So So Cameron was gonna go with me and Dave was gonna walk home. Except that quickly changed so Dave climbed in on top of Dave. Now those two certainly were cozy and it was quite entertaining to watch. Except Cameron couldn’t breath, so that was like great. Dropped off Dave and then Cameron and I were off for his place. Had a good talk on the way there, and so dropped him off and I went home myself. I cranked up my music, opened the sunroof and just enjoyed the night air and the ride home. Twas a beautiful night to drive home indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home