Saturday, September 25, 2004

Awesome night indeed

This was just one of those nights that I find it very difficult to write down. It is hard to convey the overall feel of a night generally, but this night is proving to be so much more of a challenge then usual. And so, I must get on with the adventure.

So, to start things off, I was running behind. Far behind. And so I am kicking myself for that now. But oh well. It was my own stupid fault. Now to start off the overall feeling of the night, this is a conversation that occurred between me and Cameron…
C: Whazzup alkie?
A: On the way God
C: Atta boy aposole
Hehe, twas great. So I showed up at Cameron’s place an hour later than what he suggested, I thought he was going to have other people over as well. Nope, it was just him and I, which was a bit odd, but oh well. So I pulled up in front of his house and was grabbing my stuff when he came out the front door and came down to my car. He helped me carry in my beer and all that which was very nice of him. So immediately went downstairs as per normal. So once down there he gave me a beer and us two just sat and talked for a while. He asked me how his new shirt looked on him, it was an Abercrombie and Fitch that he had bought off the net. It looked fine on him and he was also wearing a toque. A toque! Apparently he isn’t a big hat person, but I must say it worked for him with what he was wearing. And we began talking about clothes and he told me to try on his new jacket. It was Diesel so he went upstairs and brought it down. Omigod, it was sooooooo nice. I mean it was really big on me, but I mean the way it felt, it was fab. I think I might just go off and get my own, though the jacket costs like $240 I think? Meh. And he also brought down another jacket, he gave it to me to try on and it fit really nicely on my body. I then asked him if it fit him and he said no. It was too small for him and he was ordering in a larger one and was going to sell it. So I put in an offer for it and he accepted it, so now I have a new winter coat! Goody gum-drops! Yeah it was regularily $150 US, and he was selling it to me for $80 Canadian. Sweeeeeeeeet. The zipper is a big buggered up, but I mean that is trivial. And it is also an Abercrombie and Fitch. So then after that went back downstairs and talked about music for a while, he had been watching School of Rock and so we were talking about the last song that they were playing and how it was going back to the roots of rock. Yeah, so somehow in that time I finished three beers and was working on my fourth. So he had called a taxi and while we were waiting we both had a smoke in his basement kinda as a chaser for everything. So yeah the conversation we had was pretty good. And then we both went outside and waited for the taxi. I was wearing the new jacket just as a test drive sorta thing. It was quite warm indeed. So the taxi showed up and us two climbed into it. Cameron told him where to go and the driver just looked at us really weird. Right, uhm, we were going to Detours for Kink night before we were going to go to Dena’s party. But I mean we were not dressed at all for kink, we both looked pretty preppy and innocent indeed. Anyways, had another good talk in the cab on the way down, it was just about random stuff, but every so often the cab driver would burst out laughing, he prolly thought we were lovers or something. Hahaaaa. Anyways got down there, Cameron payed for the coat check and I bought the first round of Jager and beer. So we both went down to the booth but it was taken, so we sat across from it. What an interesting couple we must of looked like haha. Anyways after a while he got up and asked me to come with him, we just sorta wandered around the place, and then he got a phone call so he ducked into a crany in the bar. So while I was waiting for him, I was perched up against the wall, and was leaning on a shelf, and was drinking my beer. Twas great when the guys walked by and looked back at me. Made me feel like, feel like…desired! I mean this one guy walked past, eyed me, kept walking, and then he turned around again, took another step and then stared me up again. Twas great. Then Cameron was done so we both headed to the washroom. And while I was occupied, I picked up two packages of condoms and lube, and only because there was a sucker in each package. So I broke out one sucker, and sucked on it, and then while I was washing my hands, Cameron stuffed another one into my back pocket, yeah that was odd. So went back out, he went down to the booth, and I went to get another two beers for us. So while in line the guy beside me asked how things were going and then proceeded to grab me. But damnit anyways I didn’t get a drink out of it. So I think the sucker looked good with me, as everyone kept eyeing me. Oh it was fantastic. But damnit anyways I didn’t get any drinks out of the deal. I put out, and got some nibbles but nothing good. Haha, I love myself sometimes…oh how hubris! Anyways after that went back down, talked with Cameron for a while and then Arlene showed up with her whip. So I asked to know what it was like, so I went up against the door frame and was whipped. And then Cameron took a go at it, and I was done. That was really weird actually, but oh well. And then I was checking my cell phone from time to time, and so Cameron kidnapped it and kept it too himself. So yeah, me and my cell were separated for the first time ever. How sad. And then he asked me to buy him another beer. I just looked at him and was like, “What?”
He replied with “Wanna buy me a beer?”
“No, what am I, yer servant?” was my reply
He then said “Please?”
And I tore back “Why would I buy you a beer?”
And then his answer came, “Because I said please?”
Yup, and guess what Cameron got…Nothing! Haha, don’t ask me to buy you a beer, I will buy someone a beer when I feel like it. Not when someone asks me too. So then after that sat down for a while and then it was time to go. Melissa was outside apparently so us two made our ways out. Picked up the coats and went outside. Found Melissa and grabbed a taxi and we were off for Dena’s place. Conversation was pretty quiet, it got somewhat animated at times but it was still pretty quiet. So got to Dena’s and there were a few people there. Immediately ran into Dianna running around, she had just taken a hit of E so I mean she was weirded out. Dena was there and so was this girl named Mala. Was introduced to her, and oh my, I don’t like Mala, at all. What a bitch. Ah well. So Dena and Mala were busy eating a cake made of weed, oh and Dena had been at the hospital earlier, she was climbing on her roof and a nail that was sticking out dug into her. Yeah, so she needed three stitches inside the muscle and five stitches on the surface. Doesn’t sound too pretty at all. And there was another girl there, one of Dianna’s friends her name was Natasha, she seemed really really nice. And wow, is she ever pretty. So then after that I had some water, and went and found a washroom. Everyone was everywhere, upstairs downstairs, outside. Yeah. And then I was given some E. Yeah, I did that. I dunno, it was weird. Since it had been mixed with alcohol, I dunno if that had anything to do with it, but I was lost in my own little universe. Cameron was not impressed at all. And as he said, I really don’t approve of this. My retort…”I don’t need anyone’s approval to do what I want to do…” and I think he was alright with that, but I mean he still said he wasn’t impressed. So anyways, Dianna was running around taking pictures, I had my picture taken of me sitting on a couch, and then one of my eyes, so that was great. I’ll get those posted as soon as possible. But anyways, the music was so crazy, I really can’t describe it. And then I was staring off into space for a while, and then someone gave me a spoon and I started chewing on it right away. Haha, that was great. My E spoon. So anyways during one of my staring off into space incidents Cameron some comment and I said something back, oh right he was talking about me being messed and I turned around and told him, If you are gonna talk about someone, do it a bit quieter or go somewhere else. Yeah, so then soon after, I don’t know how much time was spent there, but before I knew it, it was time for me to go. Considering I was staying at Cameron’s I thought I best to go home with him. So yeah, waited outside for quite a while for the cab. I was busy looking for it and was watching the stars. Cameron was busy talking to Melissa. Awwww, those two looks so sweet together, in my opinion anyways. Yeah, so then the cab came, and I just sat in the front. Kept to myself pretty much, listened to the other conversation going on, but I was too out there to remember it at all. So got back to Cameron’s place and I immediately went to bed. And as Cameron said, I was quarantined to the basement. So I wandered around for a bit, read the liquor bottles and then went to bed. I slept pretty soundly until 5am, and then I woke up and was twitching. My jaw was clenched shut, so I forced the spoon into my mouth and just chewed it. So this went on for an hour and then at 6 am I went back to asleep again and woke up later and then drove home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one pushed you to but it, i wasn't running around either, i was talkin o people and my phone kept ringing

October 7, 2004 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

Ok, let me rephrase myself, no one pushed me to do it, i did it by my own free will...and when i say running around, i don't seriously mean running around, i mean you were constantly doing something. Off talking to this person, on the phone, going outside, talking to someone else. That is what i mean by running around. I shall try and make that clear. NO ONE WAS LITERALLY RUNNNING AROUND, just a figure of speech for being busy...that's all

October 8, 2004 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah ok, i cna't type at all either

October 8, 2004 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

So i've noticed... :-P

October 8, 2004 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home